Wednesday 20 March 2013

iPhone 3GS Slow Response Time



iPhone 3GS Slow Response Time

 was sick of my iPhone not responding instantly to my finger taps the first time around (like when I had nothing loaded on my iPhone when I first got it) so I decided to figure out the issue. I felt that my iPhone had either reached its end-of-life or one of the programs was causing it to delay my touch response. I’m not ready to purchase a new iPhone 4, as the iPhone 5 is just around the corner, plus I got a brand new replacement just last week from the Apple store (cracked case — thanks Apple!). I closed all my programs, cleared all my safari history, cookies and cache, and still experienced the same issue.
I then worked my way to the one any only SPOTLIGHT settings (Settings > General > Spotlight Search) and unchecked all the options (Contacts-Messages).
My iPhone is now working normally. I am very happy, but of course the downfall is that your built-in search will not find anything. I will most likely go back and check a few options within the Spotlight settings, but I refuse to give up phone functionality for a search feature that I barely use in the first place. I hope this helps you just as much as it helped me.


No comments:

Post a Comment